Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sale: Fingering Charts for effortless scales, chords / cadences, arpeggios 40% OFF



My CRAZY HALLOWEEN SCALES, CHORDS CADENCES, ARPEGGIOS FINGERING CHARTS SALE!!!!




How about ACCOMPLISHING EFFORTLESS and SECURE SCALES, CHORDS / CADENCES AND ARPEGGIOS in WEEKS rather than years, using traditional classical fingering?



If you are a piano teacher, like me, taking annually 30 + students through various piano exams, auditions and competitions, you will know about the teaching stress of cleaning up those "nasty scales requirements....



If you are a teacher who puts great emphasis on technique, quality of sound, variety of touches and execution control, you are aware that scales are a daily struggle, a necessary "evil" and for many students a greatly hated chore. — But my students LOVE playing scales using my fingering charts—they can see their progress and it is easy.



Many teacher simply give up and no longer bother to teach scales, unless minimally required for examinations.



BUT - THERE IS A BETTER WAY! Using my fingering charts is SO EASY EVEN "regular" 5 year olds can easily learn 4 octave scales accurately, practicing MINUTES rather than hours.
My students in average learn to play ALL SCALES including the black keys scales, 4 octaves within their first year, accurate classical traditional fingering and with metronome. All within minutes a day --- it's true!!!! Don't think, I have the protégés who practice 5 hours a day!!! No, my students are the average local 20 - 40 minutes a day practicing student. For me, it's all about efficient practicing. My books are my life saver teaching piano basic scales chords/ cadences and arpeggios. 210 Gold medal programs in the Guild auditions in 9 years and 15 5-year national programs earned me the Hall of Fame and every single program except a handful included scales phases.



I removed the LEARNING BLOCKAGE of READING NOTES and key signatures with tiny finger numbers and kept the essence of scales: large print finger numbers, correct labeling of note names, visually identifying white and black keys. The student pays attention to correct note name and fingering and therefore can relax into practicing the physical motion of scales with a metronomic pulse. The additional and unnecessary skill of looking and deciphering a note, translating it's meaning into a letter name and finger number is removed. Practicing the physical motion of scales, chords and arpeggios is no longer dependent on reading skills. Physical motions are practiced in all keys, even before notes reading is completely mastered. But then, as the note reading abilities increase - over time, the fingers and ear and mind are already trained. Therefore much time is removed from the learning process.



I developed my fingering charts over 13 years teaching piano, working on developing and defining ways that would give me secure scales without the aggravation as a teacher!!! I am Austrian born and frankly it's all about know-how and practice efficiency. I am sharing these books with you for the very first time.



My books are intended to help ALL STUDENTS MASTER THE BASIC PIANO PLAYING SKILLS. Aand my books are intended to help piano teachers get a few less gray hairs while teaching a solid piano playing foundation to all students of any skills level and ability level!



Take the frustration out of teaching and learning piano scales and get immediate RESULTS.



I am CRAZY to offer you this 40% INTRODUCTORY DISCOUNT!



Only valid through 10/31/2010 and while my very limited first edition lasts!



You may wonder WHY I am so CRAZY to even bother publishing my books!!!! It's very simple, I like to hear good piano playing and I am passionate about sharing my "secrets" - I want everyone to benefit from my own path of struggles and remedying answers. NOW, EVERYONE CAN EFFORTLESSLY ACQUIRE A SOLID PIANO PLAYING FOUNDATION.



Play well,

Eva



 
 

No comments: